Visa Information

The conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China in advance of your trip to China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. The foreign participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy in your country or the local Chinese consulate in the region where you live.

If you need a formal invitation letter issued by General Chairman of the 2nd ARF and 4th IBRCRT for your visa application process, please contact Ms. Junzi Zheng at